Thread: CSS hosting
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 01:11 PM   #6
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
^Agreed it's messy. Generally social networking/social profiling tends to come up with some sites track the information and resell informtion to other marketers. I'm not saying that this one does that, just that that is the type of site that often fits into it and why many firewalls are configured to block first and ask questions later.
Ahh, no, definitely no such thing happening here. In particular 4dots.com, which has no active role other than serving static content such as CSS, JS and images.

Quote:
I'm one user. I doubt it's worth the trouble.
But I do care! Plus, murphy's law, if it affects you, it's most likely also going to affect someone else (maybe they just don't know yet). Wish I could see some kind of output from that firewall in regard to why they're blocking our cdn host.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote