View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 11:04 AM   #19
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
I am going to use dropbox as my main Calibre folder, and set up auto import through Calibre. Then, I can access any book with any device that is authorized to access my dropbox account.

At least I think that is how it works. I have to wait until it finishes uploading to the cloud. My husband came downstairs and said I was hogging all the bandwith again. Oh well. I now have 10 gb on dropbox and my library is 7 gb. Probably time to go in and delete all read books (tag=0read0). I want to leave the entry so I know I have already read the book, but I sure don't need to save the book.
I have my Calibre folder in Dropbox. It will update automatically.

Was thinking if I ever get too full I could make a separate Calibre folder on my hard drive (not in Dropbox) for my books that I've already read.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote