View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 04:45 PM   #24
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
I cannot believe that a forum, supposedly inhabited by rational thinking adults has come to this stupidity.

Firstly, Spoon Man is not defending genocide, like he himself says, he is simply being accepting and understanding that what was said was done in anger. Sure it was not the most polite thing to say, it is something most people (obviously) have very strong feelings about, and we all know we should never speak from our emotions. However, we've all done, and most of us will do it again.

Secondly, yes H_T did espouse genocide as a reasonable solution, most importantly though, he has since, and repeatedly said that he did not mean to say it, that he does not actually support it, and that he regrets saying it. If that is not enough for anyone to be able to forgive him or, at the very least, accept that he did not really mean it then they should, as suggested, place him on ignore and not pay any attention to what he says from now on.

I for one am glad H_T might be willing to post again in the lounge, topics of world domination and genocide aside, I've found most of his posts to be insightful and well written. I'm sad to see that his first attempt, and an apology at that, had been met with so much anger.

Last edited by dsvick; 05-23-2010 at 04:47 PM.