View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 05:14 AM   #6
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorRichards View Post
I have both the previous questions answered (enough). I'm trying to properly use the IPC mechanism to handle the menu and page refreshes, but I'm failing miserably ... can somebody tell me what I'm missing? Here's the code:

sys_startup_complete is called as a g_idle_add. The .desktop file calls the binary directly (not via a shell script). The menu displays properly, but doesn't call back properly. I get no callbacks at all

At this point I'm stumped, I'm sure I'm just missing some important call, but I haven't found it ...
Until now I only used the code I copied from the helloworld example application. I.e. copying the ipc.c file and modifying it.
One of the differences I see is that you use org.codu. and I only use com.irexnet. with only the name of the application changed. Thats the only difference I see.
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote