View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 12:13 AM   #11
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozone123 View Post
As I mentioned, the book was on my kindle and I downloaded through the kindle and not my PC, so yes, Whispernet had to be turned on for me to receive it a few seconds later, but it disappeared the next day when I turned on my kindle. And I didn't delete it.

I won't download it again, because I'll be billed twice for the same book, and I won't take the chance trying to do that, so other than getting my ebooks elsewhere, amazon won't do anything about it. It's the old bait 'n switch trick, and it seemed to have worked.
Is it on your Amazon account "manage your Kindle" page? Under "Manage your orders"? Even if you downloaded it from your Kindle thru whispernet, it would appear there on your download history

If so......there is no charge for re-downloading.

Or are you saying it disappeared from both your Kindle and your Amazon account page?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote