View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 10:31 PM   #6338
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I don't know if it's still available, but 20 years ago I had a font made of my handwriting. I had to fill out a large page of writing various letter combinations so that after completing a block of writing and converting into my font, the writing flows together smoothly, looking exactly like I wrote it by hand.

I had an ex who really got upset if someone typed a personal letter to her, who never questioned it when I'd send her letter done in this font as long as I used blue ink. She never knew it was done on the computer.

Stitchawl
Twenty years ago? Didn't she wonder about the sprocket holes on the sides?
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote