View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 03:44 AM   #6
PainMike
the Gusto Gargoyle
PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PainMike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy A5
Did not believe whole blogging until attempt to author. Went to Wordpress. Couple of times the New Post got stuck or images behaved inconsistently. I'm old half-nerd but the interface felt confusing at first. When used to it, it felt grateful. Every possible stats and info. Pay for more but I'm happy without million more settings. And to my surprise I found their spam interesting, about new styles and definitely the Favs posts section tells you where the wind comes from.
In the other hand I have not tried others. I'll move to pay if...erm, when I start selling and that's more features.
PainMike is offline   Reply With Quote