View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 06:51 PM   #44
theinfamousj
Groupie
theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theinfamousj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo (pink back)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenzoens View Post
CoolReader is the app I usually read with. Are you talking about an amoled display? Not every Samsung has it.
Yes. I have an amoled display. Most of the reading programs I have tried so far have a dark gray, rather than true black (as with an amoled display the difference is really obvious) as their night reading background. Downloading CoolReader now!
theinfamousj is offline   Reply With Quote