View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 05:11 PM   #370
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
@Richard, I'm really happy that you're liking Deep View. I haven't got much feedback on it yet. I'll definitely be updating Marvin to let you cancel running analysis as well as Wikipedia searches. In the worst case, it won't make it into the very next version. There are really lots and lots of new features coming up in it as well as an updated layout engine that with smoother page turn animations and 2-column reading. I'm trying to fit in as much as possible without being too hasty. I'll do my best. It is one of my peeves too.

@Joy. Thanks a lot! Spread the word