Thread: Lee Child
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 09:43 PM   #19
hard-boiled pat
The Night Was Moist
hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo,kindle,supernova, playbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
I read the first two reacher books, well the first 1 plus not yet finished the 2nd.

He must be a good action/adventure/thriller author, because I was grossed out by the way he chose to kill and threaten the victims in his books.

I found the plot of

Spoiler:
Reacher landing in a random small hick town and being accused of murder only to find out the victim was his brother.

to be a little too coincidental and his ability to cheat death all the time a bit too much, but it was a heart pounding read to say the least.

Thriller books are rarely my first pick though, but once in a while I don't mind reading one.
thats explained in his latest book, Tha Affair.
hard-boiled pat is offline   Reply With Quote