View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 02:04 PM   #12
plib
Guru
plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
It's not just filth, I had a story that contained no sex of any type banned by Barnes & Noble recently (though they have since reinstated it after I made a fuss). These sort of clampdowns always start with something that is difficult for libertarians to defend, then once they have the precendent they start chipping away at everything else.
Although "filth" is very much in the eye of the beholder I do agree that the "thin end of the wedge" tactic is pretty standard SOP from people with a larger agenda than they're originally willing to admit.
plib is offline   Reply With Quote