View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 08:29 AM   #11
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
The updated version worked, so I've now changed some of the links to inline references, but these didn't work. Files attached as before.

By the way what does utf-8 mean and do I need to make files in this format? I simply opened Notepad++ on a Windows 7 platform and typed the document. I've never known calibre have any problems with any other documents that I have typed.

The Job Details button worked just as you pointed out and looks a very handy option for debugging plugins.

(I'm learning lots from your code and reckon I will be able to tackle my plugin soon. It's a bit obscure but will take guitar tablature exported as plain text from TablEdit and apply Markdown to enable clean conversion to ePub in calibre. Then I can use calibre's library to catalogue all my Tabs. Just a shame that my Sony reader cannot play MIDI files so that I can hear the Tab whilst reading it!)
Attached Files
File Type: txt FootNotes.txt (367 Bytes, 187 views)
File Type: epub FootNotes.epub (4.0 KB, 177 views)
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote