View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 10:30 PM   #35
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDK1962 View Post
Very nice, very easy.
I agree. I'm impressed with the way they implemented Kindle e-book borrowing!

Wireless delivery is fantastic. I like that you can view the checked-out books in your account at Amazon ("Manage Your Kindle"). I have access to several libraries, and it's nice to have all the borrowed e-books displayed at Amazon. If you click on the plus sign in front of the book title, it shows when it's due. And you can return books early via "Actions," to the right of the book title.

I checked out three e-books today. Now I need to set aside lots of time for reading!

Last edited by DreamWriter; 09-22-2011 at 12:15 AM.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote