View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 04:24 AM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
You can do this using two calibre configurations, where each configuration specifies a different language and library. You can specify a configuration by setting an environment variable before starting calibre. See "calibre-portable.bat" in the resources folder for full documentation.

I have 5 different configurations (my production library and 4 for debug & development). Each one has an associated .bat file. For example, my production version prod.bat file contains
Code:
set CALIBRE_CONFIG_DIRECTORY=C:\CBH_Data\My Dropbox\Charles\config_production
calibre-debug -g
The .bat files use calibre-debug -g because I always want to see debug output. You might choose to use "calibre".
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote