View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 08:55 AM   #11
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Marquard
Yes, it is possible, but it multiplies the data size. I could generate Mobipocket books and MS Reader books and RTF and what the heck and in the end it would not fit on a CD anymore.
I work (in a if only i had time fashion) on a Windows program which accepts an .opf file and generates as many formats as possible. Do not expect that for many months though.
Windows is needed for MS Reader, because i use the ActiveX control from Microsoft to do the conversion. I want to stay legal with this so no unofficial tool to do the conversion.
I was suggesting this because HTML is not supported by the Sony Reader.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote