View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:41 PM   #577
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Do you have an update? It's been a LOT longer than 3-5 business days.
Well, I have an update and it's not pretty. I called them the day before yesterday as nothing had happened regarding my LoTR/Two Towers, and they passed it on to a Supervisor to call me back. I have not received a call. I'm stunned that they haven't fixed such a simple and apparently very common problem, but it's just more evidence that BN really has not done well with the execution of this.

(I would have called them sooner, but I had some family medical issues to deal with.)
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote