View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 01:51 AM   #20
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
I realised this year that there is no way I'll have the energy to keep up an actual list here as well as on my own blog + Goodreads, so I'm not going to join the list thread this time, but I think I'll set 120 books as my Goodreads challenge for 2013.

It should be fairly easy to achieve even when I don't have a lot of time or energy to read, so no pressure and no having to skip thicker books (not that I was skipping thicker books for that reason this year - I just don't care for doorstoppers at this stage).

My secondary challenge (mostly for my own amusement/interest) this year was to read at least one self-published book a month. I managed that, and I might keep that up in 2013 as well, but I won't make it a requirement to actually finish them.

I'd also like to get my TBR list down, not increase it even further, but... well. We'll see about that.
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote