View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 09:11 AM   #113
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
that is interesting - I asked amazon if anyone else had ever reported a disappearing book problem & they claimed not! Their "solution" is to suggest a full uninstall- reinstall but I've been around that loop a few times in the past already.

I will try your step 2 next time it plays up.

again, it's hard to construct a logical hypothesis as to why what you describe should make a difference .
I've never called Amazon with the problem.

If I have K4PC open before I buy a book, I don't seem to have a problem.

If I buy a book first, I will get the results you stated, where it appears to download then disappear. If I just close K4PC and re-open it, the book shows up.
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote