View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 11:41 AM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGraham View Post
This is when i get that feeling that I've missed something

Having a list of certain books means i dont have to remember/search for those books i can go straight to the list and see my 'interesting' books.
A bit like wandering around a library and picking up those books to take home - because at the moment I'm only interested in those books - not the full library.
That is what Tags and Saved searches are for.

Suppose you want to read a Fantasy book by David Weber:

With the Tag browser set to Match All (at the bottom)
Click the Author tag (now has a Green + )
Hold the control key down
and click Fantasy (another Green + )
Presto

don't want to red his Fantasy stuff, but anything else: Click the Fantasy again (Red - )

You can build your search from many elements and not be limited to looking at a simple sorted list (you can still sort the results if you want that)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote