Thread: Skype on K3
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 11:42 AM   #10
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The iPod Touch does not have a built-in microphone. You'll have to get the Apple earbuds that have the microphone. Then you can use Skype to make voice calls.
I do not know what (old) microphone-less model iPod Touch the "The" model is that you are referring to, but the my iPod Touch 4 built-in microphone works just fine for Skype calls. You must be talking about one of those "antique" ones that have no microphone. Speaking in absolutes (i.e. "The") is rarely accurate or correct.

Last edited by geekmaster; 04-04-2012 at 11:52 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote