View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 09:34 PM   #5
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
ATDrake, I did leave in the First Lines of Poems index, and I corrected against a scan from Scribd the page numbers which had not been OCRd correctly

I am not planning a full omnibus of the whole Harvard Classics. Just the daily selections for the 15-minute-a-day highlights

Although, I did do a quick look at some of the ones I downloaded from here and the formatting is a little glitchy. I saw some odd line breaks, and there was no table of contents for each book. Might be worth cleaning them all up at some point, but that would be a massive undertaking and I am not sure I have the interest (or skills) for it.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote