View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 02:03 PM   #118
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
OK,

the moderators like to folow the discussions and the language of the forum is english. So anyone can join.
Besides that you can pm me in dutch,if you like.

Thanks for the update, it is quite a lot.
I noticed some things:

First comments on the error messages of the individual books:

een keukenmeidenroman / druk 1
"/druk 1 " makes that there is no exact match.
With rejected titels you get no good options if the writer is unknown
if the correct writer is given , the rejected titles should give a good option.

milennium 3 - Gerechtigd
the "-" is not found on Bol.com, they use ":";
so there is no exact match. But if you gave the author in the query, the rejected title dialog should give you a good option, which the plugin could use.

So I can explain the errors that far.
Did you use the option of rejected titles ( I presume yes), and is the dialog shown during the batch/bulk?

Sometimes it take more time to find and download a cover ( dont no why). In that case the worker ( a seperate process to find and download the metadata), maybe needs too much time , so the the main program presumes there is no communication anymore with the worker.
Are you using dizzie and bol at the same time?

Do you use dizzie and bol at the same time?

With the bulk are you searching for both metadata and cover or just the cover?

One more thing I mentioned, but I cannot imagine that is part of the problem, your language is set to english in Cailbre.

I can understand the errors on the indidividual books, bit you should get the option for rejected titles.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote