View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 11:19 PM   #9
PharaohsVizier
Connoisseur
PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PharaohsVizier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle DXG, Kindle Fire, Kindle Touch
Took a quick spin on a VPN today, Amazon.co.jp accepted my Canadian credit card just fine provided I use a fake Japanese address. I bought one manga and one light novel which both came in azw3 format. Calibre accepted it just fine, stripped the DRM and it all works great. My Japanese is hardly good enough to make use of the Japanese-Japanese dictionary that is built in, so here's hoping that a Japanese-English dictionary comes out soon.
PharaohsVizier is offline   Reply With Quote