View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 02:40 PM   #4
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
Has anyone with a Nook Color gotten the amazon android app to install? I can't do it.
I got it running on my rooted Nook Color

I went into Nook Tools and verified that allow non-market apps was checked.

I then went to http://amzn.to/gettappstore in my browser (DolphinHD). Please, note that it won't install from within the browser.

I opened Astro File Manager, navigated to my download folder and double-tapped the app. The option to install came up, I installed the app, logged into my Amazon acc't and it worked.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote