View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 10:31 AM   #64
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I welcomed the Nook HD+ with its resolution for $269. I knew I could get a n2a card so access to Gapps.

I tried the Ipad Mini and I liked the form factor and 4:3 but the trade off for resolution was too much to bear. Enter the Ipad retina, much better resolution with retina obviously but the trade off was price, weight and portability. Maybe next go around with what they offer but if the Nook HD drops, I am a buyer. What 7 inch tablet has better resolution AND portability coupled?

Last edited by robertc88; 05-05-2013 at 11:17 AM.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote