View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 12:55 PM   #7
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by david12345 View Post
I'm in a market for an ebook reader. What I'm looking to do is to take a web-page, convert it to epub format, download it to the device, so I can read it on the go.

Software wise, I looked at calibre but it appears to download entire web-site and not a particular web-page of choice.

Probably the most ideal way would be for the device to provide printer driver so that I can print any document into epub format similar to the way I can print documents to pdf.

Is anyone aware of device that comes with such capability?

Thanks in advance.
I use to use Bookit when I had the SONY 505 and it was great. It no longer works.

However I now have a Kindle with 3G you really don't need to convert the web page just read it from your browser. One thing I do is make sure you use mobile web sites, they load faster and are easier to navigate with the Kindle.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote