View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 05:44 PM   #463
7hir7een
Reader of Books
7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Basic (11th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by replica145 View Post
I just replaced by PW because of as big blue blotch on the screen. CS told me they are aware of the issue and they are now being tested. I wonder if this is true or if I am being placated. Anyone else been told this by CS?

Also, I don't have to wait, they sent it right away by 2-day shipping, which surprised me.
When I talked to a CS rep on Friday, they claimed they hadn't heard of this issue. I wonder if they are all admitting to the issue now, or if it just varies by rep.
7hir7een is offline   Reply With Quote