View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 08:19 AM   #4
EbookNovice
Banned
EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansl View Post
Sounds interesting but I don't quite get what the purpose is except getting page numbers into Evernote. But I am illiterate regarding Evernote.
What I am curious to find out is the following:
Should you delete your notes in a book on the reader device after you have backed them up in Evernote, could you reimport the Evernote notes into your book in a way that you can access them with the reader's note functions again? If not, I'm not sure what to use Evernote for. So I suppose you have a use case why you export notes to evernote, which is worth the effort. Could you elaborate on that a bit, please?

hansl
Good question.

I don't know if it's possible to send your notes from Evernote and back into the Reader.

If I deleted my highlights and notes on the Reader device I'd still have the highlights on Evernote, but I don't know how I'd send them back to the Reader.

If I used the 'export to .rtf' function in the Sony Reader desktop app would you be able to send your notes from the desktop app to the Reader?

I thought all the highlights were backed up to the Sony Reader desktop app so if you lost your Sony Reader device or deleted your books you'd be able to just put everything back on the device, right?

I'm just concerned with making highlights and not so much about handwritten notes.

Does anyone have an answer?
EbookNovice is offline   Reply With Quote