View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:41 AM   #10
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
thanks

Thanks for the info. on the distributors and the heads-up on which forum to ask what in. (I just checked out the workshop.) It might take me a bit to discern which forum is the right one (so be patient with me!) but eventually I'll figure it out. For this thread I guess I'll stay here though. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Those distributors will be the ones to apprise you of their requirements concerning TOCs—inline or otherwise—and all their other requirements, to boot.

Keep in mind that while everyone here is usually willing to go pretty far above and beyond the norm to help someone out who asks for help as pleasantly as you do, this is not really the "which distributors need which ebook features" forum. This is the "here's how you create feature XYZ using Sigil" forum.

Perhaps the Workshop Forum would be more suited to general questions about specific recommendations for preparing ebooks for various distributors?
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote