View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 01:48 PM   #44
mystika1
Addict
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Air 2, , Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura H2Ov1, Kobo Mini
My Kobo Glo has a greyish tint to the screen and the fonts are like a dark grey. I recently purchased a Kindle PW2 and find the screen to be tan in color when lighting is turned way down. It is white when my light is halfway on up. I do find the blacks to be blacker and more crisp on the PW2. I am enjoying the reading experience on the PW2. Most videos showing the comparison of Kobo vs Kindle seemed to me to show the PW2 appearing more clear and easier to read. That is why I wanted to try the PW2 so bad. I am glad I decided to try the Kindle. I like it a lot.

I still like my Glo as well. I think that both Kobo and Kindle are nice devices. I Would recommend that you just try them both out and figure out which one is best for you.

Penny

Last edited by mystika1; 04-01-2014 at 04:48 PM.
mystika1 is offline   Reply With Quote