View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 06:01 PM   #13
nprentiss
Connoisseur
nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...deId=201008220

The link above to Amazon support for the KFHD 7" says there IS a built in app for the camera, accessed through the "Photos" tab on the home screen. It says a camera icon will appear in the right corner--but I don't see anything when I go there.

I hadn't seen this particular "help" page before. Is this a flaw in the documentation--perhaps a planned feature that was never programmed? Or, might it be a hint that a software update is coming soon, with this feature implemented?
nprentiss is offline   Reply With Quote