View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 02:54 PM   #7
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
I agree, previously every 20th or so press it might not detect and I'd have to double tap.
Sometimes it would "Catch up" on the second press and turn two pags.
It hasn't done that yet. I tested it by tap thorugh about 100 pages.
Good news.

I agree the books do seem to load a litle faster as well.

Another interesting thing is pre-1.9.8 my saved wifi connections wouldn;t work properly.
Most of the time it just wouldn't connect on them and I had to redetect and save every time. Now it seems to be working ok.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote