View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 12:15 AM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Aldiko 2.0 questions

Maybe someone might be able to help me out on this:

I really like the interface to Aldiko 2.0, but I can't seem to understand how to "format" the books.

There is a button that allows for using the publisher's formatting, but it really doesn't use it. No bold, itallic, spaces between paragraphs where there should be etc. Especially if I used Sigil to help format something with a stylesheet.

And when using to "advanced formatting" it's really just more of the same, just different margins.

Makes for a really bad reading experience. I used to read all the time using the previous version, but now...not so much, so I went back to it.

Is this just a "font" thing, like can I download some fonts for it to work, or is anyone else seeing the same type of thing?
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote