View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 02:23 PM   #11
Michele
Addict
Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
How best to use purchased multiformat texts for Reader?

Thanks, bingle, I'll look into it.

Maybe I didn't make it clear that the books I was referring to were offered for sale in multi-format, including: Rocket/REB1100 (RB) , Adobe Acrobat (PDF) , Palm Doc (PDB) , Microsoft Reader (LIT) - PocketPC 1.0+ Compatible, Franklin eBookMan (FUB) , hiebook (KML) , iSilo (PDB) , Mobipocket (PRC) , OEBFF Format (IMP).

I think it's obvious that the publisher intends wide-spread use of the text in a range of ebook formats. Let's just assume that for now. How best to use purchased multiformat texts for Reader? PDF isn't a very good option, and RTF isn't offered.
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote