View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 02:45 PM   #6
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by freewheeling View Post
Could still use a manual. Not too clear on what "toggle tap mode" means, and can't figure out what "share" means either. If you open Facebook the text you've selected doesn't show up in a new post, and there doesn't even seem to be a way to paste it if you've saved a copy to the clipboard, so what does "share" mean? Doesn't seem to mean anything.

And with no user manual what's "pro" about it?
I would email them. Share means send to Dropbox (I think). I still think it is better than Mantano. Hopefully someone will step in and help.

By the way the KFHD you touch the middle of the screen to get options, just like you had to for your fix.
new is offline   Reply With Quote