View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 05:21 PM   #910
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
I would really appreciate the addition of a low battery warning.

I hardly ever see the battery status icon when I'm enjoying a book (I either read, or leave my KT in sleep mode, and when I read and check the dictionary I'm too focussed on the book to notice the battery in the corner). Almost every time the battery has died, it died unexpectedly and in the middle of reading. Very frustrating! I'd like to be warned when to expect my KT to die.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote