View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 09:24 AM   #4
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by covingtoncat73 View Post
Oh, wow. I went over to Amazon MP3 just a few months ago. I have more than 250 songs from my CDs on there as well as what I have bought fro Amazon, so I guess I'll have to pay for premium?
Unless you have quite a bit more than 250, I'd take them off. Otherwise, it'll cost you $25 a year to listen to your own music.

I only keep Amazon purchased songs (over 1,000) in my cloud. My CD's are on my hard drive and mSD cards. That's sufficient for me.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote