View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 09:40 AM   #73
obs20
Wizard
obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obs20 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 600, Nook ST, Toshiba Excite 10.1 AT 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
I have not heard anyone talking about Roku or Blue Ray.

I still have Verizon Fios but 99% of my content comes through the internet portion of the package. My LG Blue Ray connects to the Fios internet and streams Netflix video, I also have DivX as part of the the blue ray thats streams approximatly 2000 TV stations off the internet so most of my TV programs come via DivX not Verizon TV.
I recently got a Roku on an Amazon Gold Box deal. It does Netflix well. Personally I enjoy the music options because I hooked it up to my Yamaha A/V receiver and Polk Audio tower speakers and powered sub-woofer.
obs20 is offline   Reply With Quote