View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 09:40 AM   #1
Susan Crealock
Online Novels
Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Apple iTouch
Free novel from All Romance Ebooks - Love My Way

Title: Love My Way by Bridget Midway

This is the third in All Romance Ebooks' special Book-A-Day Give-Away. Available in: Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Reader, HTML, Epub.

Description: 2008 EPPIE Finalist! BDSM Dominant, Eagan Morton, is in search of a new submissive via a reality TV show, Love My Way. Bent on revenge, Ananda Zelder participates. Will love dominate or will they submit to outside pressures?
Susan Crealock is offline   Reply With Quote