View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 01:05 PM   #25
zinj
Connoisseur
zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Irex DR800SG, Kyobo Mirasol Reader, 2 Pocketbook Ultras
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimStar

I have not tried yet to install applications or a plain Android on it - but even in this state it is relatively well usable.
I know you said you haven't had much time with the reader yet, but can you tell me specifically what you CAN do with it? I assume the Kyobo bookstore frontend shell is useless and you can get to the android behind it? If you can install apps through Getjar or something that would be all you need.
zinj is offline   Reply With Quote