View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 02:44 PM   #145
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Ideas? No. Now we have decided on a refactored interface that will require a fork I was waiting to see if you rolled out any NEW functionality in the short term...

Also I will have to port a terminal - I have been quietly attempting to get KTERM into some helpful service.

And a viewer... So Leafpad also need rebuilding... been working on that too.

So yeah.. background work. Nothing shiny to release for the end-user yet but the actual refactoring of the interface is the LEAST of my worries.

LOL. YOU'VE GOT THE EASY JOB! hehehehe.

If anyone fancies rebuilding kterm or leafpad using either the 2012.03 TC or the 2007q3 TC then I am DEFINITELY up for the help!!

currently drowning in "required details"...
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote