View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 10:12 AM   #136
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by anakod View Post
Who check this on Touch, please reply here..
I used it on Touch: worked w/o any problem
tried these functions: copy, rename, delete, run kterm, run a sh, display an image, open ~txt files with leafpad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydovig View Post
1. When I tried to copy and move files, Kindle commit reboot.
2. At the completion of the playback text files the program exits.
3. In a text editor, no keyboard appears. I ran it by force, but instead of Cyrillic displayed Arabic script.
1- copy and paste it both in the same and different directory works ok. I don't know how to move a file? (apart from first copy then delete the older one )
2- it can display txt and image files w/o any problem
3- keyboard never missed
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote