View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 11:32 AM   #65
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
From reading that it looks like prices will be going up across the board...
Quote:
Prices for backlist e-books will be going up, too; instead of $6, e-books of books whose print edition is currently hardcover will be $9.99, trade paperback $8.99, and mass market paperback $6.99
My understanding is that if it is an ebook only i.e. no print edition then the price will not change. But I have been known to be off on understandings. YMMV

bernie

P.S.
A another good reason to get the bundles is that buying the bundle means that you get the ebook from 2-3 weeks before it will be on Amazon.

Last edited by gbm; 12-10-2012 at 11:42 AM. Reason: p.s.
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote