View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 10:47 AM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
arg !! fictionwise contact !!!

ok, possibly i have not had enough coffee yet today but i cannot for the life of me find an email address or other online form to contact fictionwise directly. all i get is faqs ("just the faqs ma'am"), even when i click specifically on the link "Still need help ? Online database; Contact Customer Support". the online database is there, contact customer support i do not see.

i'm very tempted to take advantage of this offer but if i do, the first book i want to buy is City by Alessandro Baricco. BUT, fictionwise only has this available in secure mobipocket, whereas booksonboard has it in LIT, which (as an eb1150) is really the only commercial format i'm at all interested in.

could someone please give me a fictionwise customer support email address so i can ask them if they plan to start selling the LIT format of this book anytime soon ? there's no point in me joining if i end up buying half my books at BoB.

(if it turns out this email address is printed in bright red letter 300px high on the first page of the site, i apologize, and confirm that i have not had enough coffee yet today).
I've requested that Mobi2IMP have the ability to use Mobi2OEB and it seems like that is going to happen. So it means that if this eBook you want is hiffdic compressed you'll be able to convert it using Mobi2IMP. And if it's not, you'll be able to use Mobi2IMP as it is now. However, you'll need to remove the DRM first.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote