Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 04:05 PM   #843
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93terp View Post
DNSB -

I've followed your instructions to a "tee", but I can't find a way to actually change the "true" value to "false". There's no mechanism I can see to affect the change to the table...

Double click on the cell containing the true value. It should pop up an window labelled "Edit Database Cell". Make the changes in there and click on "Apply Changes". Save the database and copy it back to your Kobo.

Regards,
David
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SQLiteBrowser.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	168.2 KB
ID:	106220   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cell_editor.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	106221