View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 06:09 PM   #4
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
I pre-ordered one of these, Dell advertised a release date of Oct 26, but it ain't true; mine is still in "preproduction" with an estimated delivery of 12/12/12. And they are $649 not $699, but that’s bare bones; then you need a keyboard ($79), mouse (whatever a BT mouse costs), and Wacom pen ($49). I also ordered the docking station for another $100.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
The beauty of Win8 Tabs is that with Surface providing a benchmark, the OEMs are *forced* to get creative.
Or better pricing, hence the Clovertrail chip instead of the Core i5. It should also affords better battery life, the Surface Pro threatens abysmal battery life which is why I went for Dell instead.

The Samsung Ative Smart PC is available now with an 11 inch screen but otherwise similar specs and price as the Dell. I think 11 inches is a bit on the large size which is why I opted for the Dell.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote