View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 02:19 AM   #71
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
I've now used it extensively at night and I really like it. I can have the light really low (3) and its really comfortable to read. I took it out with me yesterday and it performed well in the restaurant I went too. I've also used it in my well lit living room and I was able to get a nice result there. Today I will take it on my commute so I will see how it holds up under a variety of daytime settings. I also love the new fonts. I thought I'd just use Caecilia condensed but I've found that that palatino is the one I like best. I'm using font 5 on the paperwhite but used to use font 4 on my kindle keyboard and touch.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote