View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 09:27 PM   #3
mjt57
Connoisseur
mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle app on iPad and iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanteoma View Post
I use dropbox and other cloud service to transfer my books wirelessly to my ipad. All you have to do is to put the files of your books in the dropbox folder and the computer has many ways to do that.
Which Dropbox folder? And how do I tell Calibre to write the news feeds directly to that folder?

Also, one problem is that if the files are large ones, then over a wifi connection (and even my ADSL one) it will take quite a while to transfer.
mjt57 is offline   Reply With Quote