View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 06:58 PM   #17
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDaneel54 View Post
I wiggled it because it stopped working. I had never wiggled it before. I did not move it from side to side, but carefully pulled it straight out each time. I am very careful in how I handle all my electronics. Your suspicions are incorrect.

The defect is in my Kindle Fire, not in how I plugged the cable in. If it was just the cable, it would not have worked correctly without problems for the last 6 months.
I do not question your valid complaint. I am refering, in general, to so many "loose/connection/wiggle" threads posted in numerous places (not just MR). I did not intend to criticize you directly -- sorry for the poorly-worded post.

If the problem exists and persists Amazon will make it right.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote