View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 09:34 PM   #33
Manley Peterson
Author of Bloated Goat
Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!Manley Peterson rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
Bloated Goat - Humorous Children's Book

Here's a sample from Bloated Goat. If it tickles your fancy, you can buy it for $.99 on Kindle, Nook, and Smashwords.

Chapter Four

“Can I help it that I’m a hungry carnivore?” Walter Wolf questioned his wife. “A guy’s gotta eat, right?”

“Yes, I realize that, honey, but when my mother comes to visit that doesn’t mean you get to gnaw on her hind leg,” said Walter’s nameless wife, as she carried her traumatized mother over to the couch and gently sat her down.

“Look, you don’t even have a name, and I’m hungry. Your mother comes over here every day at lunchtime. What am I supposed to do? She smells so good! Besides, I wasn’t going to eat all of her,” Walter mumbled.

[Excessive - MODERATOR]

His nameless wife flopped down on the couch next to her mother and cried on her shoulder. The old rabbit patted her daughter’s snout and whispered a few encouraging words. Then, she turned and sneered at Walter. Her cuddly face contorted and twisted into the most ferocious expression Walter had ever seen on a rabbit. Truthfully, it chilled him to his core. His tail immediately dropped between his legs, and he ran yelping out the door into the forest. He had run about two miles before he remembered the script and started hunting for a rooster, an old shark, and a bloated goat.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-31-2012 at 11:37 AM.
Manley Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote